Doggy Daycare Near Me Kane County IL – WoofBeach
It’s not uncommon for many dogs to be left alone at home each day while their pet parents are away at work or school. This lack of regular interaction for lengthy stretches of time can lead to disobedience, excessive barking and stress for the dog. A healthy alternative that helps eliminate those disruptive behaviors is to enroll in Doggy Daycare Near Me Kane County IL at a WoofBeach location near you.
Dog daycare offers an excellent opportunity for your 4-legged buddy to improve on lots of important skill sets. Take a look at the following benefits to Doggy Daycare Near Me Kane County IL:
- -Healthy, regular interaction – no long hours of alone time. Under the watchful care of the trained personnel at WoofBeach, dogs can continue to interact with other dogs and people during their time with us. Having the chance to engage with our experienced canine care providers is definitely a great advantage to Doggy Daycare Near Me Kane County IL.
- -Daily socialization – form friendships with other furry pals. Another key reason to sign up your pet for Doggy Daycare Near Me Kane County IL is the change she will have to meet and interact with the other dogs at WoofBeach. This can be quite beneficial to younger dogs because it will enable them to strengthen their social abilities and gain confidence. Also, because dogs are pack animals by instinct, yours will simply have a lots of fun playing with her fellow Doggy Daycare Near Me Kane County IL attendees.
Searching for Doggy Daycare Near Me Kane County IL? Check Out a WoofBeach Facility Near You
- -Get lots of healthy exercise at Doggy Daycare Near Me Kane County IL. Whether it’s through scheduled playtime activities with his fellow dogs or running around with a chew toy on his own, your dog will be able to get sufficient exercise at Doggy Daycare Near Me Kane County IL. Without a doubt, lack of adequate exercise is a common problem for dogs that are left along during the daytime. While enrolled at a WoofBeach location, your dog will be able to expend his natural energies and have fun, which is a critical part of routine care for canines. Exercise is also essential for dogs to avoid unhealthy weight gain.
- -Supplemental training. Perhaps your pup could benefit from a training class. At all our of WoofBeach locations, we offer a wide selection of excellent training classes for dog. For example, a Basic Obedience training class is a fine starting point for your dog regardless of his or her age or breed. Basic obedience teaches valuable skills that will make your pup more controllable in public settings, more responsive to your commands and simply more enjoyable to have around the house. After our staff gets to know your pet from Doggy Daycare Near Me Kane County IL, we will be able to recommend which of our training courses would be the best fit. Classes are also fun for pet parents too – you’ll strengthen the special connection you share with your dog!
- -Peace of mind for dog owners with Doggy Daycare Near Me Kane County IL. Among the most important benefits of Doggy Daycare Near Me Kane County IL is that relieves the worries dogs owners experience by leaving their pet home alone all day long. You’ll feel a lot better knowing that your pet is receiving top quality care in a safe environment while you are busy at work, school or running errands. From interacting with our staff members to socializing with the other dogs at WoofBeach, you can rest assured that your lovable pal won’t suffer from boredom or loneliness.
Tips for Brushing Your Dog’s Coat and Why It’s Important
With the busy schedule at your household each day it can be easy to overlook at task like brushing your dog. It’s understandable that dog owners may put it off but after you become aware of the several benefits to regular brushing, you’ll look forward to it and want to set aside the time.
Besides, as a pet owner it’s your priority to keep your canine friend happy and healthy. If you own a new puppy or an adult dog who seems resistant to brushing, it’s best to just begin slowly with only a minute or two of brushing. Then, give your pup a special treat they’ll receive only after a brushing session.
- -Brushing sessions provide a good opportunity to strengthen the bond you share with your pet. If he enjoys or is at least tolerant of brushing, the time you’ll spend together can be very beneficial. Once you set the routine, it can become a reassuring experience that enables both of you to wind down after a busy day at Doggy Daycare Near Me Kane County IL.
- -Brushing distributes naturally-occurring throughout your pup’s coat. Your pal’s fur coat contains natural, healthy oils. However, since she doesn’t groom herself as much as cats do, a little help is appropriate. As a result, brushing prevents build-up of grease and will keep her coat looking shiny and healthy.
- -Regular brushing will prevent uncomfortable mats. If any has ever pulled on your hair, you probably recall it was quite painful. Now simply imagine a similar sharp pain over your whole body and you will have a sense of how uncomfortable it can be for dogs with matted fur. And besides the discomfort, fur mats can conceal and even lead to infections or other types of skin problems.
During a grooming session either at home or by the WoofBeach personnel, brushing provides a chance to spot problems such as parasites or bumps.
Brushing your pet consistently helps us get familiar with your dog’s coat and skin, so it’s easier to detect something unusual. Sometimes bumps are no cause for concern, but early detection in some cases make a big difference.
- -Reduce shedding, less mess. The more fur you are able to brush from your pup, the less fur will float around the indoor air in your home and on your clothes and furniture.
- -Brushing will help your furry companion look and feel good. There’s no question that a well-brushed canine feels better and looks healthier. Allowing your pet’s coat to become messy and unruly can give the impression that you do not care even when that is not the case.
- -Brush downwards and out. Dogs typically don’t enjoy when their coat is brushed backwards. For dogs with longer hair, lift your pet’s fur coat and brush beneath that layer. This helps to ensure you’ll brush all the way downward to your pet’s skin as opposed to just brushing the topcoat.
- -Proceed gently. Pulling on fur mats causes pain for your dog and will soon make him resistant to grooming. Be gentle when brushing to avoid causing discomfort for your dog.
- -Use a conditioner spray for mats. If there are mats in your dog’s coat that are difficult to brush through, apply a detangling spray straight onto the mat. Manually work it into the fur to help undo the knots. This is most effective before giving your pup a bath, because water will make the mats even tougher to detangle.
Paw Pad Maintenance and Trimming
Your pup’s paws are what gives her the freedom to play, run in your yard, and walk across a variety of surfaces from gravel and asphalt to dirt and grass. Although your dog’s paws are remarkably resilient, it’s still important to provide care for them.
Grooming for your dog’s paws—ranging from the pads to the nails – serves to ensure that she does not experience irritation or risk of getting an infection that could make walking and running difficult and uncomfortable.
If you have not considered paw grooming for your dog before, here’s a quick look at why it’s such an essential part of canine care:
- -Dog nail trims. Your furry friend’s nails are quite important. For instance, they provide some additional grip while your dog walks and runs. Plus, nails help shield the paw pads against wear and tear. But despite their durability, they do require regular trimming for some valid reasons.
It gets uncomfortable for dogs to walk when they have overgrown nails. Ideally, your dog’s nails should not touch the ground when he is standing, which means he is not placing pressure upon the nails. If they are allowed to continue growing, the nails can even start to extend around the paw and press into the pads. Consequently, this can cause a painful sore and potentially pave the way for an infection. In addition, longer dog nails are at greater risk of breaking and splintering. Depending upon where the break happens, that can be very painful for your dog.
For a lot of pet owners, the notion of clipping their dog’s nails is something they are not comfortable attempting. It’s not uncommon for many dogs to be resistant to nail trimming whether by their owner or by an experienced dog groomer. However, it is an essential part of grooming and your dog’s reluctance toward it should not prevent you from ensuring your pet’s nails are trimmed to a healthy length.
If you would like to enroll your beloved canine companion in Doggy Daycare Near Me Kane County IL, visit a WoofBeach facility today. We have locations in Geneva, Batavia, South Elgin, Aurora and Wheaton.